Single Tooth Dental Implant -- Waupun & Beaver Dam, WI
Permanently Fill the Empty Space in Your Smile
No one is ever prepared to lose a tooth, but it happens more often than you might realize. If you’re among the 120 Americans who have lost a tooth, the empty space can be an eyesore when you smile. Unfortunately, your self-esteem isn’t the only thing that suffers. Your oral health and quality of life may also decline. There’s no need to worry. Our team has the solutions you need to rebuild a complete smile. Besides a traditional fixed bridge, we also offer the latest option using a dental implant.
Options for Single Tooth Replacement
Your oral health relies on every tooth in your mouth. If you lose even a single tooth, it can cause devastating consequences for your smile because you didn’t just lose the crown. You’re also missing the root. As a result, your jaw won’t be stimulated, causing it to shrink over time. As you lose more bone, your remaining teeth won’t have the support they need to stay in place. They’ll slowly drift out of alignment, increasing your risk of several dental complications, like cavities, gum disease, and additional tooth loss.
As you lose more teeth, you might notice other areas of your life change as well. You may not be able to chew certain foods. If this causes limitations in your diet, it can lead to nutritional deficiencies that can harm your health.
Thankfully, you don’t need to live with the empty space in your smile. We can replace your missing tooth using a personalized solution:
- Fixed Bridge: Also known as a bridge and crowns, this method replaces the portion of your tooth visible above the gum line. We take an impression of your mouth to recreate the surface of your tooth from all-ceramic material. This bridges the gap between your missing tooth, which is held in place by bonding dental crowns to the adjacent teeth. Although this treatment is effective, you’ll need to permanently alter healthy teeth.
- Dental Implant: A dental implant recreates the entire tooth structure using three components: a titanium post, an abutment, and a crown. The post is surgically placed into your jawbone to act as a root, which stabilizes your custom-made crown to enjoy a close replica of your natural tooth. You’ll enjoy a treatment that can last for several decades with the right aftercare, like maintaining your oral hygiene.
Benefits of a Dental Implant
Recreating the entire tooth structure offers certain advantages not possible with a fixed bridge, including:
- Over a 95% success rate.
- Looks natural using all-ceramic material.
- Regain 70% of your natural biting force.
- Preserves your jawbone.
- Stops dental drift to improve your oral health.
- Supports your facial tissues.
- Doesn’t alter any healthy teeth.
- Long-term, cost-effective solution.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you’re ready to fill the empty space in your smile, we can help. We offer personalized treatments catering to your specific needs. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation. We’ll replace your missing tooth with a solution that looks and feels natural.