Cost of Dental Implants – Waupun and Beaver Dam, WI
An Investment in Your Oral Health and Confidence
If you have one or more missing teeth, it is important for your oral and overall health that you fill in the gaps in your smile. Modern dentistry offers a number of ways to replace your lost pearly whites, the best of which is dental implants. However, you may hesitate to commit to this treatment because you are concerned about cost. Let’s talk about some of the factors that determine the price of dental implants, why they are a worthwhile investment, and how you may be able to fit them into your budget.
Factors in Dental Implant Cost
The cost of dental implants in Beaver Dam varies from person to person because every individual’s needs are different. The price of your treatment will depend on:
- The extent of any preliminary work you need. Some patients require a bone graft, extractions, or gum disease treatment before they’re eligible for dental implants.
- The number of implants you require. Logically, a single implant with a single crown costs less than full-mouth reconstruction.
- The nature of your final restoration. The materials used to make your prosthetic teeth, as well as the type of prosthesis you need, may affect price.
Keep in mind as well that the dental implant procedure takes place across several stages and over the course of several months. Preliminary work, the implant placement surgery, and the restoration all occur at different times. Instead of paying for your entire implant procedure upfront, you only have to pay for each phase of the treatment as you undergo it.
Are Dental Implants Worth It?
Yes, dental implants are worth the cost! They offer benefits that no other tooth replacement method can provide. For example, they stimulate the jawbone and help it maintain its structure. They also provide a bite force that is almost as strong as that of natural teeth. Plus, they have the potential to last a lifetime. Most other tooth replacement solutions last for just 5 – 10 years before they need to be replaced. Dental implants are therefore an outstanding long-term value.
How to Afford Dental Implants
Don’t let sticker shock over the price of dental implants hold you back from getting the strong, healthy smile you deserve. There are a number of resources you may be able to use to fit your treatment into your budget:
- Dental insurance. More and more dental insurance companies are offering coverage for dental implants. If your policy does not cover the implants themselves, it may mitigate your out of pocket cost for preliminary work or your final restoration.
- Medical insurance. A handful of medical insurance policies cover dental implants in Waupun if the implants are deemed necessary for your overall health.
- Our team can help you apply for low- or no-interest financing through CareCredit
- Healthcare savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA) funds. Dental implants are an approved use for most HSA and FSA accounts.
Are you ready to learn more about dental implants and how you may be able to afford them? Contact our team today to schedule your consultation.